Friday, September 21, 2012

Oh my gosh. Middle school advice!!

 Oh my gosh, I have not posted on here forever. Though it really doesn't matter because it seems like you HAHAS don't want me and always ignore me so whatever. I love art homework.......NOT.

OK, so for those of you who aren't in middle school yet, this is a post for you. First of all, LOCKERS!! I know you are excited to get them and I was, too! DO NOT GET A LOT OF LOCKER STUFF. You will definitely want a locker shelf. I got mine at target for under $10. These are so helpful! My locker is bigger than my shelf. So what I do is put my shelf as far to the right as I can. Then I put my textbooks on top of it. I have a little crate under it to help keep organize. I put my extra AR book in there and I put my other pencil case in it, too. Also, on top with my textbooks, I put my binder there during lunch and that is all I can fit there. Then in that little space between the shelf and locker, I put paper back stuff like measure up, buckle down, notebooks, filler paper, sketch book, etc. I do recommend a small whiteboard. You can take it home any day of the week like on a Monday, and put what you need that week, what your schedule is and more. I put what I need that week on mine. A pencil bin I think you should have.  If you are running in that 4 minutes between classes, you can grab one once you open your locker. Simple. Second, between classes. On your first day, you will think it is one minute because there is so much stuff going on at one time. Ask your homeroom teacher to help with opening your locker if you need to but only in the first week. I know you think that you can go talk with your friends at their locker. NO!! Some classes are far away and you need to run sometimes. If you have lunch 5th period, like I do, you grab your lunch with the rest of your 4th period class stuff. It helps so much. Be sure to not do everything like you have all the time in the world but not rush really fast or you will forget something. DO NOT GET INTO DRAMA. That is middle school advice. Comment on that if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! We appreciate it if you do! Just don't use bad language. :)