Monday, July 30, 2012

forever

hey guyzzzz so its been forever since me or any one else posted and its like SCHOOL STARTS IN 3 WEEKS!!!!! its scarryyyyyy agh middle school……. but ya. i'm excited for gabbys party and um ya I'm bored so someone from hahas pleaseeeee text me if ur reading this,,, ur probably not cuz no one even gets on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except for stalker people that annoy the crap out of us hahas here.. so I'm not making any sense so byeeeeee

no not bye idk what to talk about someone text me I'm bored i have to go to my grandmas tonight ugh but I'm bored still and I'm waiting for someone to text me but its not working so I'm home alone right now on my computer and stuff and ya I'm typing reakky fast and I'm not even looking at the keyboard wow I'm looking at my phone this is cool on no it shut off ok fixed it yesterday i went on my boat at lake erie and i went on a golf  cart and we went to kelleys island and put in bay and cedar point and i love the millennium force idk how to spell that and thats a roller coaster i like cheese bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! We appreciate it if you do! Just don't use bad language. :)