Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Omg

It has been forever. Sorry if you get on here and expect to see a new post. I guess were not always doing that anymore. I am starving. Nothing has relly been going on lately I guess. Blah I'm bored. Just gotback from Hannah H's. I am kinda excited for school. Yeah it's kinda wierd to say, but I am. I mean it will be kinda fun to decorate our lockers and all that. The only parts I'm not excited about is gym, the bus, and band/choir. It probably will be fun but oh well. And we aren't allowed to carry bookbags around. We have to carry all of our books to and from class. But thats what we have lockers for I guess. Anyways yesterday I went to the pool with Hannah. It was fun. We were teaching her little brother and his friend how to dive. 8| Wow. But then we went to her house and did our nails. They're cute but messy. I think I'm going to re-do them. We did that one thing were you paint a color then tape triangles of painters tape and make like a zig-zag pattern. So I guess thats it for now from meee! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! We appreciate it if you do! Just don't use bad language. :)